Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2006 3:35:49 PM EDT
I've been looking through the time line and i've come across mostly 7 day transit times for approved forms, but i'm coming up on 2 weeks not and it's kind of irking me.  

I've always disliked the postal service and not this crap is just pissign me off more.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I was told today the examiner is responsible for mailing out the approved forms. My previous approved form arrived 2 days after approval. The ones I'm waiting on now, well that is a whole nother ball game. Approved last week. I know the mail isn't that slow!
Link Posted: 10/20/2006 1:08:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've been looking through the time line and i've come across mostly 7 day transit times for approved forms, but i'm coming up on 2 weeks not and it's kind of irking me.  

I've always disliked the postal service and not this crap is just pissing me off more.  

The "postal service" isn't the one letting it sit on their desk.....
Link Posted: 10/20/2006 3:45:30 AM EDT
[#3]
my examiner is no longer there
Link Posted: 10/20/2006 4:52:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:52:56 AM EDT
[#5]
If the examiners that are "no longer there" are the types who would leave your long-awaited papers hanging in limbo rather than tying up loose ends, then it's probably a good thing that they are "no longer there".  

BATF cashed my check a couple days ago, I hope to have my can before Christmas.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:16:56 AM EDT
[#6]

they are actually moving pretty "fast" now...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top