Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2010 6:49:58 PM EDT
Is there a list somewhere that shows which examiner covers which alphabet letters ?

Also, do they use the first name or the last name of the manufacturer ?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no set in stone list (not that they publish anyway)  First letter I think.  What letter is it?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#2]
It would be nice if such a data base existed...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Found some previous info that answers my own questions

Old school HKPDW transfer:

1. NFA Item: SBR
2. Form Type: Form 1
3. Transferee Type: Trust
4. Forms Sent: 09/21/2008
5. Check cashed: 09/30/2008
6. Pending Date: 10/23/2008
7. Approved Date: 12/04/2008
8. Forms Received: 12/08/2008
9. Transferror/Maker Letter: H (last name) Per Tony K: first letter of Last Name or Corporation Name of Transferor for Form 4's, or of Maker (you) for Form 1's
10. Examiner Name: Jason Fresh-something-or-other
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#3]
There is no sure way to know who your examiner is until you get your signed form back.  I just got a Form 4 back within the last 2 weeks.  When I first called in June, they said my examiner was Ted Clutter.  Next time I called in July it was Jason Frushour.  When my form finally showed up in August, it was signed by Andrew Ashton only.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top