Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2002 5:17:45 PM EDT
Anyone in the southwest kansas area??  I'm bored out here, shooting by myself, Looking for friends to shoot with and hopefully start a shooting range!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:06:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in Winfield, about 45 miles south of Wichita.   I guess that's kind of south-central Kansas, but I just thought I say hi to a fellow Kansan.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#2]
777 Hello, are there any organized shooting sports out there, for the beginer or advanced shooter.  Looking to possibly be in wichita for a couple of weekends in the next couple of months.  thanks
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are reasonably close to Garden City there used to be a good club there: Sand & Sage.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 8:17:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Colby here, well I quess Manhattan (going to school)  Just thought I would say hi.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 8:06:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Here in Dodge-would love to find a place locally to shoot/test reloads etc. Currently have to drive 50 miles to the old home farm to shoot, and thats only on my one day off.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Doc Lange, hopefully I can find a shooting spot were a person could go shoot whenever they want, with spool benches always there,
later
[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 3:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
gunner75,

Between family & work, I don't have much time to look into organized shooting, so I'm afraid that I'm not a good person to ask.

Two good gun shops in Wichita should be able to help though,

Bullet Stop - (316) 945-3331  I know they have some organized events.

Bullseye - (316) 686-7264

Good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top