Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 8:14:42 AM EDT
I have enough now for a USGI Rack grade...but if I wait 4 weeks, I should have enough for a Service grade USGI SA.

As this is my first M1...what should I expect the difference to be? Asking for experienced info.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:54:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Get a Greek Service Grade. $450 gets you a VERY nice rifle,  just as nice as a US Service Grade, if the two I got are any indication. The Greek Service Grades are some real sleepers, IMHO.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I've had both Greek Rack (5) w/ two more on the way(Should be at my house when I get home tonight), and 3 SG's.  I'll only buy the GReek rack...Thats how happy I am with those.  With that said - Get the HRA Greek Rack.  Those have been by far the nicest I've received :)

See what I post tonight on that pair of Greek SA's.

Travis (also of Wisconsin)
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:47:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Beware of Greek SG's , You may get one as nice as a regular SG or you could get a rifle no better than a Greek RG.

I would suggest ordering either a regular SA Service grade or a Greek RG or two.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Take a road trip to Port Clinton, Ohio and pick out the one you want.  I live in Arizona and drove there while vacationing in Michigan.  I bought a RG Greek for $300.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 2:57:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Wisconsin Ar15.com - CMP Road trip this summer?

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 3:09:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Looking to get it before this summer! Like, next month.
But WTH...road trip sounds like fun!
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looking to get it before this summer! Like, next month.
But WTH...road trip sounds like fun!

Yes it does. Do you just need to bring the same paperwork that you'd send in by mail in order to buy it in person?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top