Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2014 11:27:56 PM EDT
I'm looking at two integrally suppressed 22's.  One being Innovative Arms 15-22 and the other is Thompson Machine's Takedown Ruger 10/22.  I'm leaning towards the 15-22.  But, I haven't seen too many reviews.  I'm sure I would be happy with either.  Just looking for opinions one way or the other.  I have both guns so I have mags for both.  Sway me one way or the other!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:32:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Meh. I would get a dedicated .22 suppressor. Just make an SB15 .22 AR and run a Sparrow or Spectre 2 under a 7" rail.

You get way more options with a thread on suppressor.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I should have mentioned I have a Sparrow and a Spectre in jail.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:26:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Have you also looked at the Gemtech Mist-22?

I have no experience with any if the integrals, but the Mist has gotten some good feedback.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#4]
It'd be nice to have a integrated 10/22 barrel on an sbr'd receiver... One of those receivers that lock up into bolt action mode. .. I can't find it though
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It'd be nice to have a integrated 10/22 barrel on an sbr'd receiver... One of those receivers that lock up into bolt action mode. .. I can't find it though
View Quote

PWS T3 Summit:  http://primaryweapons.com/firearms/t3/
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a Thompson Machine operative td and it is very nice. I also have a sparrow and love it. You can do most things with a seperate can but there is something fun/cool/different/quiet about an integral.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#7]
The integral is great for a 10/22 because a 4-5" cut SBR is so awkward.  But an AR style rifle lets you run an external can under the handguard so it handles like a normal AR-15.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:13:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ohh. Same here :(. (Same 2 suppressors)
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:04:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just ordered a T3 action from my dealer yesterday and did the form 4 for a Gemtech mist today. Should be pretty damn quiet.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I just ordered a T3 action from my dealer yesterday and did the form 4 for a Gemtech mist today. Should be pretty damn quiet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've thought that would be a fun setup for a while now.  I have a ruger factory receiver in my form 1 queue on atf online.  My fun money is all over the place now.  I'd love to have that t3 setup sbr'd but I don't think I want to dive in that deep. My current receiver would be very jealous of a sexy new t3.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I didn't SBR it but the Summit is a great rifle all around and a very good Suppressor host.
Nice and quiet shooting Wolf or Gemtech ammo...

I put mine in a Bell and Carlson Anschutz style stock..
Running a Spectre II and its "Movie" quiet...

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:47:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Integral 10/22's.....Thompson and TBA.

Integral CMMG AR22 by Innovative Arms

Get both.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:14:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I may end up getting both at some point but, for now I need to spread the love.  There are still a few suppressors I want and I want to SBR a few more lowers.  Can't drop $2300 on both at the moment.  It's gotta be one or the other.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#14]
my thompson machine is great and my favorite to shoot.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:06:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I may end up getting both at some point but, for now I need to spread the love.  There are still a few suppressors I want and I want to SBR a few more lowers.  Can't drop $2300 on both at the moment.  It's gotta be one or the other.
View Quote

10/22 then.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:17:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

10/22 then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

10/22 then.

What's your reasoning on the 10/22?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm still waiting to see if the Mist comes back in stock at Silencer Shop. I think Gemtech really shot themselves in the foot by making it a distributor's exclusive. I've talked to three dealers and none want to order from Lipsey's.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Simple, cheap, no-nonsense platform that looks totally harmless.  Easy to load mags that are readily available.  Very quiet too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top