Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/15/2005 1:23:01 PM EDT
It's a broad assumption that a group of terrorist will hit this country in the near future, but where? Something on the scale of 9/11? Pobably not unless they can take out a nuclear power plant which is considered by most a hard target.

Where then, what is easy, would take few resources and have a dramatic effect on the Amercian people? How would we protect against it?

Your thoughts, I have mine, but they are too horrible to contemplate and they have already hit this type of target before.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:25:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JohnnyP:
It's a broad assumption that a group of terrorist will hit this country in the near future, but where? Something on the scale of 9/11? Pobably not unless they can take out a nuclear power plant which is considered by most a hard target.

Where then, what is easy, would take few resources and have a dramatic effect on the Amercian people? How would we protect against it?

Your thoughts, I have mine, but they are too horrible to contemplate and they have already hit this type of target before.

Tactical gear?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:27:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2005 1:28:55 PM EDT by StealthyBlagga]
I'd be concerned about soft civilian targets, like shopping malls. Imagine the economic impact of bombs or suicide attacks over the Thanksgiving-Xmas shopping period . Another good reason to CCW everywhere you go.

By the way, this belongs in GD.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:27:57 PM EDT
long day-week, I put it in the general forum, where it should have been.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:05:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 8:05:13 AM EDT by Lightfighter]
Probably get more traction in the GD.
Top Top