Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2006 12:56:42 PM EDT
That's it, where can I order a brass catcher for my PS90?

Anyone have one? How well does it work?
Link Posted: 10/12/2006 4:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=364367

Looks like Midway has them in stock.

cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/?shop=1&cart=442288&cat=46&

Also CMMG is showing them but I don't know if there in stock.

Both great companies and CMMG is an industry partner.

The front ledge slides into the stock and the rear portion is held in by spring tension. Its a must have item for the PS90 at the range. Sorry I don't know how to hot link.

I just learned how to hot link.
Link Posted: 10/13/2006 7:39:04 AM EDT
[#2]
As of late last week CMMG did have them. Ordered one
Link Posted: 10/15/2006 6:30:59 AM EDT
[#3]
yes they are worth having, prevents getting powder soot on your shirt from the ejecting casings, prevent damage to the neck of the brass from hitting shooting bench or concrete floor, allows you to recover ALL your brass to either sell, or reload.
you dont have to take it off to empty it either...you just press the front and back edge with thumb/fore finger, and the two spring steel bands in the bottom flex( opening up like an old timey change purse...just hold it over the container you are saving them in , and dump...holds about 100 cases.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:34:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Just figured I'd post an update:

I got one from Midway. I had totally forgot I had sent them my C&R license a few years back and bought something online so when I placed this order it automatically gave me the discount. With shipping and a $1.05 roundup for the NRA it was $33.

Should be here by friday. Can't wait to finally shoot my PS90 this weekend.

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:47:44 AM EDT
[#5]
The brass catcher rocks! I dump the spent cases into a tin coffee can. It turns a few heads when they hear PLINGGGGGGGGGGGINGINGINGINGINGINGING.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top