Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2002 7:01:32 PM EDT
I contacted B-Square to see if they still carried it. They list no AR15 parts at all on their website. My forward screw is stripped out. Where can I get a mount that holds a 1" tube scope about 2" or so above the flat top? I checked out DPMS and Bushmaster but no luck. Seems like I remember a friend of mine had one once that was stamped Colt. It's long gone. I do not have front sight so I do not need a flip up sight or anything fancy like that

BTW: The rifle is my Tromix rifle in .50AE with a cateye illuminated reticle scope. It is deadly on deer and other large things.

Maybe I'll go see what ARMS offers.

-elliott

Link Posted: 3/23/2002 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out the Armalite.

Link Posted: 3/23/2002 8:59:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 4:34:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. I'll try the drill and tap if I can find 2 screws that will look ok. Otherwise I will call Armalite and ASA.

-elliott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top