Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2002 4:01:21 AM EDT
I need a cheek piece for a Colt 4 pos. stock. I know Bushmaster has them, but, I want Colt. Anybody?
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 4:51:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Good Luck ...!!!!!!

i ordered a NEW Colt M4 upper from Hoplite & the man i talked to there said he had about 60% of all new Colt parts in the country in March, but is now nearly all sold out, i am looking for a 4 pos Colt folder & not having much luck @ finding one or two new ones, so i'll have to settle for two used ones, Colt has not sold any new AR parts in two years he said, & the ones in existance are rapidly dissapearing.....

Link Posted: 6/24/2002 5:20:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry don't know where to get a Colt but maybe this thread might help ya. www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=126446

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top