Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2012 6:51:48 PM EDT
I recently have been setting up a lock and load and my lee dies don't really fit in there(too short). I have been looking for some hornady dies for 45 cal W/taper crimp but they don't seem to be in stock anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 6:57:44 PM EDT
i use rcbs,redding and hornady dies on my lnl ap. lee's too if you flip the lock nut over or use hornady lock rings.

i have been replacing my lee dies i started with one set at a time. i just don't like the quality of the dies except for the factory crimp dies. they seem to work pretty good.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 10:15:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BIGGDAWG:
i use rcbs,redding and hornady dies on my lnl ap. lee's too if you flip the lock nut over or use hornady lock rings.

i have been replacing my lee dies i started with one set at a time. i just don't like the quality of the dies except for the factory crimp dies. they seem to work pretty good.

Exactly this, except that I've only got a single set of Lee dies and I need to replace it. It's a 9mm die and while it works its completely maxed out for it's adjustment and I'm just not very happy with the cheap construction.

I love the factory crimp dies for semi-auto handguns. It's a must-have imo.
Top Top