Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 2:48:56 PM EDT
When I have acquired a C&R firearm, I log it into my RK Enterprises bound book that was suggested.

Just for clarification, do you put your own name/address in the 'receipt' portion on the 'acquisition'
page or that of the person/company you are acquiring it from?  I thought it was the person you are
acquiring it from but an acquaintance said it was your own name/address.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:27:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Acquisition on the left side (who you got it from) Disposition on the right (who you sold it to). Also remember you have 3 days max to enter any new guns into your bound book.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Acquisition on the left side (who you got it from) Disposition on the right (who you sold it to). Also remember you have 3 days max to enter any new guns into your bound book.

Thank you.  I usually do it the same day or the next morning at the latest.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I only mentioned it because if you don't do it right away you may forget and never enter it in. If you are ever audited it is not fun to explain why there is a missing gun. Ask me how I know!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top