Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 5:53:24 AM EDT
Looking at putting one of these together. I have the kit already so I need the compliance parts. Anybody know what parts are available for these kits. Thanks

Steve
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:34:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Your best (only?) source for US made 93 parts is probably Vector Arms (www.vectorarms.com).  I would check with them.  They're really good to work with and will probably sell you whatever parts you need if you give them a phone call.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks AllenW. I will drop them a line. I saw some parts on there site but they dont have everything listed.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm doing a 53 SBR and with that route, you don't need compliance parts...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#4]
HK_Shooter_03

Can you explain how you can get by the complience laws on this. I was looking at doing a SBR as well. I was going to keep it as original as possible. Let me know if you get a chance.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:11:50 PM EDT
[#5]
There is no parts compliance rule when you register the receiver as an NFA (SBR in this case)...

Only then it is exempt from the imported parts count...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks. That makes sense.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:44:55 PM EDT
[#7]
HK_Shooter_03

Who did you get the receiver from. The only ones I have seen are Vector. ANybody else. Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top