Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 6:12:54 PM EDT
I read this rumor at HK54.com

"I have heard a rumor Hk is going to be building all these guns in the usa for civilian market in just a few months, rumor is they have seen the errors of their ways and decided to change the marketing to include the civilian rifle market once again, this is great news for Hk lovers and I guess I will go have a big plate of crow I was wrong about Hk, they do care about you!

The prices sound even better!

xm8-$600
G36-$850
UMP-$800
Hk94 -$1100 "
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no way that is true.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll believe it when I see it, especially for HK long guns running less than a grand.  I'm not holding my breath, though
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#3]
A civvie XM8 would be the cat's piss.. But I doubt it..

Edited to add: I just noticed that was from Toad's mounth.. hehehe what a crock of shit..
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top