Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2023 6:55:02 AM EDT
Is it permanently shut down?  No more online ammo sales?

I live about an hour+ or so from Anniston - Are they selling ammo at the South Store?  Haven't been there since they re-opened.

Thanks for any info - I apologize if I don't keep up I do the CMP stuff on occasion but haven't kept up in the last year or so.
Link Posted: 8/19/2023 7:35:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Estore is down for maintenance
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried a few times to get on in the past couple weeks but it says it's maintenance.
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#3]
It seems a long time for maintenance ?

I was thinking of checking if there was any of that 30 carbine surplus ammo left in Anniston.  Don't want to waste the gas if I don't have to - The store won't give you any info about inventory.
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 8:07:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Is the south store back open? I thought that closure was going to be permanent.
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By John-in-austin:
Is the south store back open? I thought that closure was going to be permanent.
View Quote

It's been back open for quite a while.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#6]
There's talk that the estore won't be selling surplus parts anymore.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 6:55:45 PM EDT
[#7]
If I decide to take a road trip to the south store, how’s their inventory as far as buying an M1?
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 7:28:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TOTHEMAX] [#8]
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By hotrod1010:
If I decide to take a road trip to the south store, how’s their inventory as far as buying an M1?
View Quote

Between the South store and the Talladega Park there will be at least 100 M1s available on any given trip.
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 11:40:37 PM EDT
[#10]
So, coming from out of state, would y’all recommend south store or Talladega Park?
And sorry. Not trying to highjack.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 12:01:51 AM EDT
[#11]
So, coming from out of state, would y’all recommend south store or Talladega Park?
View Quote

Both.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:55:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By vellnueve:

Both.
View Quote

This - The range is worth a visit, just to see it.  The shop is relatively small footprint - like a pro-shop in a nice Golf club.  It is not too large, and they have a few racks.  They usually have some small amount of parts accessories - and some commercial grade ammo - something a shooter might need.

I would recommend you check their calendar as there are events.  I think they have a big ticketed event in October this year.

I just got into a carbine - and now seeking 30 carbine ammo - which CMP got a boatload in a few months ago - I just want to know if it is all gone or if its there or only mail order.  Their system is so byzantine at most times it's impossible to know what they have, when they have it and how to buy it.

How is a website down for weeks for maint.  I guess they need to repair and lube the website like an automobile.

Link Posted: 8/24/2023 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By cherenkov:

This - The range is worth a visit, just to see it.  The shop is relatively small footprint - like a pro-shop in a nice Golf club.  It is not too large, and they have a few racks.  They usually have some small amount of parts accessories - and some commercial grade ammo - something a shooter might need.

I would recommend you check their calendar as there are events.  I think they have a big ticketed event in October this year.

I just got into a carbine - and now seeking 30 carbine ammo - which CMP got a boatload in a few months ago - I just want to know if it is all gone or if its there or only mail order.  Their system is so byzantine at most times it's impossible to know what they have, when they have it and how to buy it.

How is a website down for weeks for maint.  I guess they need to repair and lube the website like an automobile.

View Quote

Mail order was gone on day one.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

If I recall correctly, they are only about a 20 to 30 minute drive apart.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Is the eStore ever going to be back?  How long as it been down??
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By jtb33:
Is the eStore ever going to be back?  How long as it been down??
View Quote

Your guess is as good as ours.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#17]
The e-store is still down for maintenance after 3 months……
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By MarkBinSC:
The e-store is still down for maintenance after 3 months……
View Quote

It's been back up for a few days.  If you have a link saved that doesn't work, you have to go through the CMP website for the new link.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 1:19:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By H53EXPERT:

It's been back up for a few days.  If you have a link saved that doesn't work, you have to go through the CMP website for the new link.
View Quote

Thanks! I just checked it earlier this week and was just about to give up on it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 1:44:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By H53EXPERT:

View Quote

Thanks for that.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#21]
No more ammo in the new CMP e-store?
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 9:29:33 AM EDT
[#22]
It’s right there on the homepage. Ammo sales after the start of the new year.

Attachment Attached File
Top Top