Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2003 3:19:19 PM EDT
Well I am waiting on my new Serbu BFG 50....I Will be glad when it drops and be part of the Big 50 family....I talked to Mark last week but he was having Machine Lathe problems and said it should ship out this week....Man the waiting time sucks....but it will be well worth the wait.....
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard - you're gonna love it!

Be sure and give us a range report as soon as you are able to.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#2]
yea I have been lucky to have shot several....but it won't be nothing like having my own.........
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well I am waiting on my new Serbu BFG 50....I Will be glad when it drops and be part of the Big 50 family....I talked to Mark last week but he was having Machine Lathe problems and said it should ship out this week....Man the waiting time sucks....but it will be well worth the wait.....

did you get the "have a nice day" engraving on the muzzle brake?  I think it added a nice touch to mine
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#4]
No I did not know about that........man see I miss out on everything........LOL  
yeah I bet thats pretty neat....
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Call Mark he can add it to your gun. I Park and assemble all the BFG's.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Well thats a  great job......anyway you could park mine in olive green.....LOL
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 7:15:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Theres no such thing as green parkerizing - the green color is thought to be caused by storage in cosmoline. Some folks use green dye after parkerizing. I wish there was a green park solution that would be cool. Going to be doing some parking tomorrow at work.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh well if you dont have your dreams what do you have....LOL....I talked to Mark and he is engraving my brake for me...thanks for the heads up on that....
I think he said it should ship out this week...
looking foward to getting it.

Pappy
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 1:21:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Oh well if you dont have your dreams what do you have....LOL....I talked to Mark and he is engraving my brake for me...thanks for the heads up on that....
I think he said it should ship out this week...
looking foward to getting it.

Pappy

glad you took my advice on it!  It really adds to the rifle and "completes" it.  You will love your BFG.  The recoil is like shooting a 12 guage which can lead to you shooting up $50 of .50 ammo in one sitting alone
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Yea one of my buddies has a Serbu 50 and we sure shot up a few bucks worth this march at a shoot...He told me heck you can shoot mine anytime...and I told him its like this... when folks come over and see a 50 cal round in my safe I say I have a buddy that has a gun that shoots this...or I can have my own and say yea this is a 50 cal rifle...and it shoots this...so here I go...I think having my own is best....LOL

Pappy
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 3:46:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Try waiting a year and half.  I got one of the first 100 BFGs.  Worth the wait.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Man I bet that was tough............it has been a month for me and thats bad enought...year and a half....that would be long wait
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top