Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2002 7:07:07 AM EDT
Any suggestions? What can I expect to spend on the lower end of the scale? Anyplace in central Iowa where I can pick one up?

Aviator  
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I personally like the TA01 for the carry handle and the TA01NSN for the flat top. Call Kiesler's at 1-888-543-7537 (Web prices out of date). TA-01 is $579, NSN is $709. These are both 4x scopes. If you want something for closer in try one of the 1.5x compacts, or a Reflex. Just my $.02.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 8:27:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You first need to narrow things down some by choosing a few specific models that will cover your needs, once you've done that it will be a bit easier to help.

Knowing what type rifle this is going on and what type shooting would also help.
Sooner rather than later you're going to be figuring out which mount to use also.  Hopefully you have a flattop as that opens the door considerably wider than if you're going to mount to a carry-handle.

I've just bought three ACOG's and mounts and only made my purchase after receiving advice from several members of the AR15.com community.

A bunch of these guys really know their schittt !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top