Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/23/2006 1:25:10 PM EDT
I am looking for a vertical mounting shotgun rack that will hace a push button combination lock. It would be for a single shot gun mounted in my closet. I know Mossburg and Tuffy have them but they require a key to open. Any reccomendations would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:35:20 PM EDT
Doesn't seem to be anything available.
Most lock units are key operated, and those that aren't are electronic locks intended for use in police cars.

Sportsman's Guide WAS selling just what your were looking for last year.
It was a pushbutton electronic lock device with a key backup.
It could be mounted on a wall.

You might contact them and see if they still sell them or know who made them.

Top Top