Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2013 1:52:39 PM EDT
Anyone running the 7" on a 8-10" barrel? Pics? Thinking about trying to pick one of these up for my build.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a 7.2 and it works and looks great on my 22 build
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 4:54:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Fantastic. That's what I was hoping to hear. Room enough for the magpul angles foregrip??
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#3]
7.5" barrel with 9" vtac and kx3 pig.  

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 3:53:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fantastic. That's what I was hoping to hear. Room enough for the magpul angles foregrip??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure there is room for an AFG. I have a Tangodown stubby grip on mine
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 9:57:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Cool. My can has a muzzle break mount, so I need to make sure the handguard doesn't get blasted by the gases. Brake ports start at 8.5 Inches. So 7.2" handguard it is.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 4:37:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep there is room for an afg.

I don't use it now, but if you drill a hole in the front and rear of the afg you can directly mount it to the rail... Makes it a hell of a lot better in my opinion. It takes a little bit of custom work but its do-able. There is even a video or 2 online of people doing it for guidance or ideas.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, while there is room for an AFG, the ID of the handguard is less than 1.5", making it useless with my suppressor. Do they offer this specification on their website? No.

GRRRRR
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:57:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes, while there is room for an AFG, the ID of the handguard is less than 1.5", making it useless with my suppressor. Do they offer this specification on their website? No.

GRRRRR
View Quote

I would never just assume the ID of a handguard, most of the handguards like the Troy Alpha are too small.
There should be as much info as possible listed on the manufacture's website, sadly it’s not the case. The worst offender has to be Midwest that lists almost zero information on their site.
Top Top