Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 2:08:19 PM EDT
I have a Benchmade 722 that's getting duller than a spoon. I want to send it to the company to have them sharpen it, but I dont  want to be without it too long.

how long does it usually take to get it back?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Dunno, I'd buy another one and send the 1st one back.

BK
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#2]
You need to learn to sharpen for yourself. It is really easy and will save you tons of time and trouble. Buy the Spyderco Sharpmaker, it comes with a "how to" video.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:14:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You need to learn to sharpen for yourself. It is really easy and will save you tons of time and trouble. Buy the Spyderco Sharpmaker, it comes with a "how to" video.

BIG +1. My friends dad has one of those, it's awesome. I SUCK as sharpening knives, but I got my Gerber shaving hair off my arm (during and after skinning a 200+lb. wild boar) in like 2 minutes with the Spyderco Sharpmaker.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd say any reason is a good reason for a new knife. I use a Lansky sharpener to sharpen my Benchmade Knives.

BK
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Took them about a month to get mine back to me.  It came back with a new pocket clip, and well oiled.  Benchmade is good people` 45
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:45:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Took them about a month to get mine back to me.  It came back with a new pocket clip, and well oiled.  Benchmade is good people

` 45

+1

My experience was similar back in '98 when I was still carrying my CQC7. good folks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:48:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

wheres the best place to get one?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:06:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wheres the best place to get one?

www.1sks.com

www.cutleryshoppe.com

www.quickknife.com

www.grandprairieknives.com

To name a few. You can search also and compair prices.
Page Armory » Blades
Top Top