Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 4:44:03 PM EDT
Well, after reading one of the big threads about the variable powered scopes, i'm starting to think more and  more that it sounds like it might be a good idea for a FAL. The model I'm looking at is the Trijicon Accupoint. Here's a link:

www.trijicon.com/user/parts/products1.cfm?PartID=104&back_row=0&categoryID=5

Just seems like a good set up for a longer range rifle. Fairly quick at short ranges, and able to zoom in for the longer shots. And of course, it's trijicon so imagine it's a tough product.

Still, having never run one, i'm a bit skeptical that i'll just wish I'd gotten a 2MOA aimpoint instead. And of course, there's nowhere local to check them out.

So I thought I'd ask here. Anyone tried one of these on their FAL, or AR for that matter?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Heavy, It also has a very long eye releif. fwiw
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top