Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2008 11:30:02 AM EDT
I know that to transport an SBR across state lines you must file and get approval on an ATF form (5520?).  I have one for an SBR that is good through August 2009 for a range I use in a neighboring SBR-friendly state.

Do you have to get the form also for a suppressor?
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 11:38:06 AM EDT
NO, you dont, just make sure the state you are going thru and the state you are going to allow Suppressors. suppressors are one of the only items that dont require that stupid ass paper to transport.
Top Top