Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2005 6:04:48 PM EDT
Does anyone have 1st hand experience with these? After the german and pof barrels dry up it looks like these will be the only option unless someone else starts making them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Supposed to be good, however after sometime in Sept they will no longer just sell barrels unless you have one of their guns so buy one soon.  Something to do with the ORF competition.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:18:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Something to do with Bailey being a prick.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:53:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Why supply your #1 competitor with parts?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:18:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I doubt the RF5, when it sees production, would have had a single Special Weapons part in it regardless of wether or not Bailey was still selling them.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:19:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why supply your #1 competitor with parts?

Whose # 1 competitor ?

Bailey doesn't have a competitor !  He has the market cornered on HK after market parts, whether or not they work... they have the market so there is no competition.

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Top notch barrels. A true oxymoron.

The barrels are stainless steel and wont take mag phos park. They have a rep for poor extraction. I got one unintentionaly. It came in an unbuilt Interport receiver.  It was so poorly instaled I had to have it pressed out. The outside diameter was so marginaly in spec that it had been knurled so as to help keep it statioary in the trunion. I was happy to have the smith switch over to my parts kit barrel.

If I had to choose a Stainless SW barrel for a build, I would opt too build something else.

JR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top