Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 9:56:31 PM EDT
I have heard that there is a kit I can buy to convert a Tokarev to 9mm.

I have been searching for it all over the web and found nothing.

So is this true? Where can I buy the kit?

THANKS!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
M4- It isnt a kit, just a barrel. Go to Numrich (gunpartscorp) and buy the 9mm bbl with link. It'll fit nearly any Tok ever made, my carry gun is a heavily modified Type 51 Chinese Tok and I've got a couple conversions for it including a rare .22 slide,spring and mag, 9mm, 9x18 MAK, 9mm Kurtz (.380) and of course the standard 7.62x25mm which I'd personaly use as an offensive handgun round, especially with the Czech or Chinese steel-core. May not have knockdown power like a .45, but it'll penetrate a Level IIA/III vest at close ranges and if it hits bone or soft tissue your target is basicaly screwed :)

Love the Tok. Just need new grips, mine are hanging on by a rubber band...
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#2]
The 9mm barrel I got a few years back from navy arms works fine in my russian tokarev. Of course the point of impact has changed but I know how to compensate for that.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for your help fella's!

What did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I went to Numrich and found the barrel for only $50!

Next question is, should I get the Norinco or the no name one, Are they bothe the same?

Thanks again!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#5]
It has been a few years, I can't remember the price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top