Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2007 10:06:13 AM EDT
I don't think they are talking about Night Vision Scopes!
I just unpacked a newly acquired Aquila III 6x and was blown away by the heft and size!!!!
Top Aquila,
Middle D441
Bottom PVS-14
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I picked up a 6x Raptor at a gun show several years ago and was shocked at it's size. I have not seen a  Aquila 6x scope but looking at your picture it's very large also.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, gee. Wes your KITE is now Gen 3, 1X and works better than a pvs-22.   God I love projects.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:10:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Oh, gee. Wes your KITE is now Gen 3, 1X and works better than a pvs-22.   God I love projects.

PICS?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:35:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PICS?

Yes please Pictures.

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:31:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I really am having a hard time posting pics.......Help!
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 4:50:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Wes, how do I post + feedback for you. I'm the FNG here. Tomorrow I should be able to post some pics of the KITE on my Remington R8 in .338 Lapua. I had an issue with the arms mount on the KITE and having it not exactly co-witness on the MARS rail.

It's good to have a Bridgeport.....

And thanks IPSC_GUY for the help with pics!
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Wes, how do I post + feedback for you. I'm the FNG here. Tomorrow I should be able to post some pics of the KITE on my Remington R8 in .338 Lapua. I had an issue with the arms mount on the KITE and having it not exactly co-witness on the MARS rail.

It's good to have a Bridgeport.....

And thanks IPSC_GUY for the help with pics!

Feedback here Go there and post +1 for Wes1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top