Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2008 10:33:16 AM EDT
Two rifle cans purchased today, HTG is local to me right down the street and the guy seems to know what he is talking about. The only down side is you have to pay everything up front where as other gun shops that carry cans allow a 20% down "commitment" to make it easier.

HTG .338 Black (Going on a DPMS LR308 right now, 338 later)
HTG .223 Black (S&W MP15 ar15)

Total was $1400 + $400 for two tax stamps

Looks like christmas in January for me!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Two rifle cans purchased today, HTG is local to me right down the street and the guy seems to know what he is talking about. The only down side is you have to pay everything up front where as other gun shops that carry cans allow a 20% down "commitment" to make it easier.

First off congrats on your purchases HTG makes a decent can, which .223 did you go with?

What other shops allow a 20% commitment.  I have never heard that before!

Please tell me what shops allow this type of business!  Those sound like shops desperate for business that they will do something like that.  There are so many legal issues with that as well.

Definitely looking forward to hearing more on this....

-TS
FFL/SOT
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

First off congrats on your purchases HTG makes a decent can, which .223 did you go with?

What other shops allow a 20% commitment.  I have never heard that before!

Please tell me what shops allow this type of business!  Those sound like shops desperate for business that they will do something like that.  There are so many legal issues with that as well.

Definitely looking forward to hearing more on this....

-TS
FFL/SOT

Impact Guns has done it for a long time, you just put the 20% down and pay the rest when the transfer comes in! Its a pretty good deal.

As for the cans the .338 is their POSIDON and .223 is the ARIS

Its been a while, is this all the paperwork I need? It seemed like there was another long annoying form I had to fill out last time.

2x Form 4 w/ Passport Photo
1x Citizenship
2x Fingerprint Card
1x Check $200
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top