Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2002 8:58:25 AM EDT
Have any of you guys used this product from Brownells, Teflon/Moly oven cure, gun finish?  I read an article that used it to refinish a handgun and it looked pretty good.  It gave me the idea of spraying some of this stuff on the slide of my stainless Kimber.  I was thinking the Black, Earth Brown or O.D. Green would look pretty cooool!  
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 11:16:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it works well.  I have pictures up at members.aol.com/kinduj.

Look at the customized Sistema and Star B on my C&R page (flat black) and the Browning HP on the modern gun page (stainless steel gray).

I prefer to apply this stuff with an airbrush since you can minimize splattering and get a more consistent spray.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top