Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2002 8:06:26 PM EDT
If anybody is interested in a double-action rimfire revolver that speaks with a litle more authority than a .22LR, I would suggest you give this one a good look. I got one a couple weeks ago, and I love it! This thing has the best single-action trigger I've ever seen on a factory revolver. It seems to be fairly accurate, meaning that I can hit what I shoot at, which is unusual for me, using a handgun. It's heavy at 45 oz, but the weight keeps already light recoil down to the non-existant level. Good sights (adjustable white-outline rear), and while the weird "ribbed for more sensation" grips take getting used to, they are fairly comfortable, and the satin SS finish looks pretty good, too.  Overall, I'm really pleased with it. I've never tried a scoped revolver, but if Taurus puts out a scope mount, as they do with the "Raging Bull" series, I may just give it a try. Edited for spelling (WTF is UP with me today?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top