Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 10:20:14 AM EDT
I'm in the market for a vest/webgear that has/accomadates submachine gun mags. Any advise?

Bomber
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#1]
straight mage I.e Uzi, sten, colt etc or curved like sterling or MP-5 curved?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:31:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
straight mage I.e Uzi, sten, colt etc or curved like sterling or MP-5 curved?

Colt 9mm straight type.

BOmber
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:42:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I put two uzi or sten mags in my standard black hawk and eagle vests designed for the 223 mags they fit 2 per pouch side by side.  Another thing I just got this year is a sten commando pouch.  It is a recreation from the pouch from WWII from IMA (look in shotgun news) and it holds 7 sten gun mags.  It is cotton canvas recreation and I am going to use it for a pattern and make one out of cordura with nylon webbing and fastex buckels unlike the WWII recreations it has on it.  I really like it as it is designed to be an over the shoulder rig and I think two of them one over each should plus the one in your gun would keep you in the fight for a long time without having to top off mags.  Just my .02 cents worth.

Yea and The Blackhawk hip Ar 15 mag pouch I have stuck sten mags in it also in the same configuration.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out these guys. I have bought 5 vests from them, and will buy more. I have really abused them, and they hold up. I bought an 18 mag vest for a MECH TECH I have. I know, but that damn thing is just so much fun to shoot, and I got tired of carrying a round 32 round Glock mags for it.

http://www.antipersonnel.net/fmco/001.html

You can get it in a vest or LBE style. I got the vest, but I have the LBE for other rifles as well. Hope this helps.

I also tried for the first time to hot link this, so if I did it wrong, please let me know how to do it right. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top