Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2002 4:06:00 PM EDT
Where is the best place to buy a new Knight Stoner SR-15 Carbine?  What kind of money should I look at spending on one?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#1]
if you have to ask, you cant afford it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Any dealer should be able to get one for you.  I usually see one at most gunshows over 250 tables.  I have seen them as low as $1400 and as high as $1800.

I had one for a while.  If was made very well. Shot great, looked good. But I hated the fake flash suppressor and finally traded it for a new preban Colt with a M-4 upper.  Essentially the same gun with a real flash suppressor.

I have a friend who has one for sell.  He wants $1600 for it.  It has about 200 rounds fired in it.  He has had no takers at $1600 if that helps.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I got mine at Impact Guns (www.impactguns.com).  They treated me well and had very good customer service--very quick to respond to questions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top