Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2014 1:51:38 AM EDT
I have an opportunity to purchase a Sig556 OEF model. Just hoping to get some estimates on its value. It's new, unfired, with the box and all factory included accy's.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 6/20/2014 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I would say between $1350 to $1500.

Being retired military and living close to a military base, its not too uncommon to see commemorative firearms from the War on Terrorism, Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom or Operation New Dawn.  To this point, I've seen various AR-15s/M4s, 1911s, S&W/M&Ps, Sig-226/228/229, Glocks and Berettas with laser engravings.

Also, lots of individual units... At least Army units, will do a limited run on "deployment" guns, which are often ordered/purchased once back in the States.

...I have a Beretta M9 which was laser engraved with "Operation Iraqi Freedom," my unit's info and dates of deployment.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top