Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2002 2:26:36 AM EDT
I need help finding a firing pin for a Angelo Zoli Gardone "Silver Snipe" 12ga over and under shot gun. I already tried Gun Parts Corp but they are sold out. Can anyone help Me?

Edited to say "Angelo not Antonio and Snipe not Spine"
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Brownells & Numrich Gun Parts.
www.gunpartscorp.com

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 2:56:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Brownells does'nt carry the parts and Numrich is sold out. Thanks for answering though.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 10:15:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Brownells does'nt carry the parts and Numrich is sold out. Thanks for answering though.

Two sources sold out? Kinda strange considering the small numbers of these guns here. Have they been able to tell you when the parts may get resupplied? Is the mfgr any sort of possible source either?
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I accessed the Antonio Zoli site but I don't read Italian. I think I will send them an Email any way. Someone at the mfgr probably speaks english.

Numrich says try back in 30-60 days.
Brownells doesn't list any parts for the shotguns. I have their catalog and can find any at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top