Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:52:35 PM EDT
Are there any?

The fixed A2 style, telescoping A3, and the Magpull adjustable all have a length of pull too long if your under 6 ft, shoot with armor, or shoot with heavy clothing.

Who makes a shorter stock for the G3? One could be rigged up with ACE products but they are out of stock on the adaptor plate.

What about the new Choate adjustable folding stock?

Could a wood stock be cut shorter?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:59:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
On the A3 stock people have milled out additional rail stops to shorten the LOP.  

I could do that if it didn't cause any side effects. Does it?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I just like a shorter stock on my guns.

I'm having thoughts of trimming down a wood stock, adding a cheek riser, glass coating it, and painting it.......not sure how that's gonna go yet.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:54:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
On the A3 stock people have milled out additional rail stops to shorten the LOP.  

I could do that if it didn't cause any side effects. Does it?

The two people I personally know who have done the mod haven't had any problems.

Thats good news, thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top