Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/24/2001 1:47:59 PM EST
This is a question for people who live in Tennessee. I plan on trying to sell a rifle at a gunshow, in Tennessee, by way of a private party transfer. I assume there is no need to go through an FFL. Is this correct? I plan to make a bill of sale showing that I had in fact sold the gun to the buyer, but is this really necessary? I don't want to hassle the buyer, but I want to limit any possible liability. This is new to me since I use to live in California. All comments appreciated.

thanks for your help,
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 2:02:51 PM EST
I would definatly have a record with his driver lic id#
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 2:14:26 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 8:34:28 AM EST
thanks for the info!

Top Top