Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 6:09:36 AM EDT
I am thinking about putting one on mine.  SWFA is running a deal where if you buy a Leupold scope over 299.99 you get a crap load of accessories.
http://www.riflescopes.com/popups/leupold_popup2.asp
I think that is it.

But to the point at hand, who makes a good mount for this task?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#1]
There are several mounts to be had-

The Brugger & Thomet low mount- B&T mount at DSA

The Original Mount from H&K-Robert Johnson HK Parts

A well made copy of the original mount by Tapco-Tapco HK mount copy

I have the Tapco one and it is well made...not the airsoft crap that some are selling, but a cast then machined part...unless you are going to use STANAG rings, you will need a rail for the rings.

I have a buddy that is getting the B&T mount from DSA..I will report back on that one...

The down side to a H&K mount/copy, is that the mount is high......the B&T mount is supposed to set lower...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:13:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:33:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The G3lowmnt sold at FAC is nice, but too short to mount anything but a compact optic far enough fwd. If I do it again, B&T.

You know I almost bought that mount until I read that...I'm glad I didn't....
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Get an ARMS G3 Claw mount for it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:01:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top