Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 2:47:16 AM EDT
Has anybody used one of these stock systems?
How much more would the rifle weigh?
Is accuracy really increased by using this setup?
Thanks
43E1P
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:58:31 AM EDT
[#1]
We've started talking about that here:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=6&t=187541
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:42:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Has anybody used one of these stock systems?
How much more would the rifle weigh?
Is accuracy really increased by using this setup?
Thanks
43E1P

I'm on my second SAGE stock and have a web page with pictures and information HERE

Mine weighs just over 12 pounds with a loaded 20 round mag.

Accuracy is awesome
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm on my second SAGE stock and have a web page with pictures and information HERE
Accuracy is awesome

H20M,
Is your 2nd one going to be a a longrange w/ scope or another bush rifle w/ reddot?
Can't have enough EBRs    Have you considered waiting for the new Troy CQB stock?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent link...a fair amount of info.   Someone pls make this hot.
I have 2 coming...........

http://www.tacticalworks.ca/content_sub/sage_ebr_review/sage_ebr_chopmod_review.html
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Accuracy is awesome

H20M,
Is your 2nd one going to be a a longrange w/ scope or another bush rifle w/ reddot?
Can't have enough EBRs    Have you considered waiting for the new Troy CQB stock?

Same rifle - different stocks

I first had my rifle in this vintage EBR stock pictured below.

I then purchased my Navy Gray EBR and installed my rifle in it along with a few SEI items.

Ron Smith @ SEI emailed me over the weekend to inform me the Mk 14 Mod 0 EBR (SASS) conversion on
my rifle pictured above is complete. He is waiting on the scope to arrive then it will be shipped back to me

I do have a second rifle in the works and I am considering the new TROY stock but
that is all going to be put on the back burner while I get familiar with my SEI EBR.

Quoted:
Excellent link...a fair amount of info.   Someone pls make this hot.
I have 2 coming...........

That link is hot HERE just scroll down to Tactical Works.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top