Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:10:31 PM EDT
I need some help here. I need to find a single point sling plate for an 870 police. The catch is, it has to have a "loop" not a "slot". I need to use my sling with the HK style hooks.

All I can find is this style,

I need one like this,

Any help is appreciated, Rob
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:50:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Like this?
http://dsgarms.com/images/products/MCT870-1Rwtmk.jpg
Look here
loop
I used it on a 1100 but the stock doesnt fit in the plate real tight. We had to tighten the crap out of it but it worked great.

Now if I could only find one to fit the quick detach clasp on the sling i just got. It is about a half inch in diameter. Most I've seen are alot smaller. I like it but dont want to use the little strap that attaches to the rifle.
http://redi-mag.com/images/slings/hookspool.jpg
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I need some help here. I need to find a single point sling plate for an 870 police. The catch is, it has to have a "loop" not a "slot". I need to use my sling with the HK style hooks.

All I can find is this style,

www.cactustactical.com/art/ggg/1129.jpg

I need one like this,

www.cactustactical.com/art/ar15parts/cs-adp.jpg

Any help is appreciated, Rob

Hey rob, I am running the GG&G plate with an H&K style hook just fine..
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks BigBear. Thats what I am looking for....

BTW: What type os sling are you using?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got the Redi-mag, BP1W. It has a larger quick detach clasp then any of the others. Some of you are going to say why not just get a differant attachment. Well I wanted the quick detach clasp but I dont like the little brass ones. Past experience with brass is bad. So I found Redi mags and it is stainless. I ordered the GG&G plate today. Your picture inspired me to call them and get exact measurenments. It will fit in thiers. I also was having a problem finding a Reciever plate for my AR-15 to fit this sling. Their ambi loop will work. So I spent 70 bucks without even meaning to.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:40:40 AM EDT
[#5]
tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top