Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:10:31 PM EDT
I need some help here. I need to find a single point sling plate for an 870 police. The catch is, it has to have a "loop" not a "slot". I need to use my sling with the HK style hooks.

All I can find is this style,

I need one like this,

Any help is appreciated, Rob
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:50:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2005 3:56:54 PM EDT by bigbear_98]
Like this?
http://dsgarms.com/images/products/MCT870-1Rwtmk.jpg
Look here
loop
I used it on a 1100 but the stock doesnt fit in the plate real tight. We had to tighten the crap out of it but it worked great.

Now if I could only find one to fit the quick detach clasp on the sling i just got. It is about a half inch in diameter. Most I've seen are alot smaller. I like it but dont want to use the little strap that attaches to the rifle.
http://redi-mag.com/images/slings/hookspool.jpg
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:49:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By a320az:
I need some help here. I need to find a single point sling plate for an 870 police. The catch is, it has to have a "loop" not a "slot". I need to use my sling with the HK style hooks.

All I can find is this style,

www.cactustactical.com/art/ggg/1129.jpg

I need one like this,

www.cactustactical.com/art/ar15parts/cs-adp.jpg

Any help is appreciated, Rob

Hey rob, I am running the GG&G plate with an H&K style hook just fine..
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:09:19 PM EDT
Thanks BigBear. Thats what I am looking for....

BTW: What type os sling are you using?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:34:27 PM EDT
I've got the Redi-mag, BP1W. It has a larger quick detach clasp then any of the others. Some of you are going to say why not just get a differant attachment. Well I wanted the quick detach clasp but I dont like the little brass ones. Past experience with brass is bad. So I found Redi mags and it is stainless. I ordered the GG&G plate today. Your picture inspired me to call them and get exact measurenments. It will fit in thiers. I also was having a problem finding a Reciever plate for my AR-15 to fit this sling. Their ambi loop will work. So I spent 70 bucks without even meaning to.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:40:40 AM EDT
tag
Top Top