Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2002 5:38:19 AM EDT
I may be moving back to Richmond, VA in a little over a year (won't know until I find out where I get my residency).  Before I moved here to the Peoples Republic of Chicago to go to school, I know you could not get the CLEO signoff in Henrico, Co.  Has that changed?  What areas are good to live in now (for Class 3)?  

Thanks!!

AFARR
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:46:55 AM EDT
[#1]
BlackFox's back yard is VERY class 3 friendly.  

Email blackfox for some info.  He could help out.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:02:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Sheriff Charlie Jett and Stafford County are very Class III friendly man!

Move 45 mins north of Richmond my friend and bust some serious FULL AUTO caps!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:06:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Henrico, Co. is not even friendly for carry permits. I know they drag their feet. Permits are supposed to be processed in 45 days... I know of a couple that are past 90 days.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:09:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Henrico, Co. is not even friendly for carry permits. I know they drag their feet. Permits are supposed to be processed in 45 days... I know of a couple that are past 90 days.  

One to Two weeks for carry permits in Stafford my friend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top