Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 3:45:43 PM EDT
I saw one at a gunshow and it looked tuff. It had the factory ghost ring sight with the winged front sight. Anybody have one? How is it? TIA, Nick
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one and it is my favorite shotgun. very nice unit. and here it is:

Mark
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
got one too love it put on the shorter speedfeed stock and surefire forend i like it better than a benelli and it kicks a hell of a lot less
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:42:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
got one too love it put on the shorter speedfeed stock and surefire forend i like it better than a benelli and it kicks a hell of a lot less

I was wondering about the amount of recoil. I bought my Benelli M1 Super 90 after I saw a demonstration of it at the SOF convention. I like it but the recoil sucks.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:51:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Another satisfied 11-87P owner here.

My only gripe is that you have to run full-power ammo; it chokes on most of the reduced-recoil "tactical" loads and light game loads.  

Since I bought the gun several years ago, I've done nothing more in the way of maintenance than running a boresnake down it, wiping down the bolt face and re-lubricating. And it hasn't missed a lick!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:35:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one, it is my favorite tactical shotgun. Mine runs great with either full buckshot loads or cheap birdshot, but I agree use of the reduced recoil tactical buckshot is iffy in reliability. I have read somewhere that the cheap birdshot loads work well because the bird shot "clumps" going down the tube, giving better gas compression. Not sure how accurate that is, but mine does work great with the Walmart promo game loads and this makes mine a cheaper plinker than any of my centerfire pistols!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top