Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 3:41:47 PM EDT
I just picked up an Auto Ordnance 1927A3 in 22lr. The rifle will not cycle to save its life. It appears to be a mag issue? Anyone know where I can get mags for this. Ive Googled it and no luck. Any place you guys might know about that would carry hard to find Mags?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:21:57 PM EDT
[#1]
What ammo are you using? Try firing it without the magazine in place...
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#2]
It fires fine without the mag in place. Im pretty certian its the Mag, It doesn't lock up quit right. Also I was surfing the net and founda pic of the proper mags for the Rifle and this one doesnt quite look right I beleive this is a converted mag.
Im hitting the Indy 1500 tomarrow and hopefully I will run across a couple there. Maybe Ill even find a deal on one of the Drums.
 If you guys run across any mags for one or have a couple spares drop me a line, I would like to get a couple for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top