Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/24/2006 5:45:01 PM EDT
I have a question

My phyiscal address in AZ is in another city, for emission exempt status for a race/street car, but my mailing address is where I normally actually live. If i were to go to the local Class III dealer to purchase a GemTech .45 suppressor, would I be able to get a local law enforcement letter in that area even though my physical address is not in that area?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:04:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2006 8:06:18 PM EDT by CIB]
You have to get the CLEO sig in your jurisdiction. (where you live)
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:09:51 AM EDT
I live at my mailing address. The other address is 300 miles away.
Top Top