Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2005 5:05:27 PM EDT
I have a HK/Fabarm FP6 and I am having issues!  The carrier (the thing that moves the shell into the chamber) is not going up high enough to line the shell up with the barrel.  I almost have to double pump to get the damb thing into the chamber, that is if the shell does not eject on the second pump.  All I need to do is have this shells pushed up about 1/4 inch then it works fine.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to solve my problem with out bringing it into the gunsmith?  I did attach a temporary peice to the carrier and it work, for a few shells before it pulled off.  So if there is something you can think of that would be more of a permanent deal that would work let me know.

Thanks for any input!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top