Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 5:10:00 PM EDT
Don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but when the feed tube has more than three rounds in and I fire the gun a full shell will pop out the bottom as the feed ramp goes up to load another shell, some times two make it out. the problem is not consistant and I am definatly getting the shells loaded far enough in the tube. any sugestions
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:32:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy another gun and throw away that Charles Daily
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have the pencil or stick out of the mag tube?  As that is what makes it hold more than three!!!

There is nothing wrong with theCD!  It just has a milled alum reciver(like AR's)makes it lighter(not a bad thing if you are hauling it far)  just will wear out sooner than a heavy steel reciever!

Bob
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#3]
After rereading sounds as if the shell stop is gummed up!  Try cleaning your shotgun!!

Bob
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I know the CDs' are not the best gun in the world but there not the worst (like the p22), I have cleaned the gun when I bought it and put about 300 rounds through it and cleaned again, no change. the plug is out. could there be a burr or a weak spring? maby ill try a diffrent kind of ammo. thanx for the sugestions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top