Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2002 2:52:54 PM EDT
I have been looking at Heckler & Koch USP 45 Tactical handguns on the internet trying to find the best price. I found an HK dealer with the cheapest price I could find and was told he was sold out for a couple of weeks. I went ahead and sent an FFL copy so it would be on file. Is $894 for a factory NIB a reasonable price? Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 3:35:50 PM EDT
[#1]
That's just a bit under the going rate for a NIB Tactical.  A lot of dealers like to gouge when the see the HK name and they would sell for $1000+, so you did alright.  Enjoy your new toy, you'll love it!
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 3:50:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree, that's a decent price. And if you get a Tac, and it's legal in your state, get a B&T supressor. I got mine today, and it greatly enhances your shooting pleasure! Less recoil, better acuracy and well, just darn fun. Send me a note if your interested in getting one and I'll refer you to CCF in Virginia, they have the B&T license for the US.

Link Posted: 6/24/2002 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Paid $900 for mine used, but LNIB.  Previous owner had fired two mags through it and decided it didn't fit his hand.  Suppressors are naughty in Missouri, we can get full auto but it has to be loud (go figure, in Kansas you can get cans but they have to shoot slow, no FA), so I put the CCI flash hider on mine.  The UTL light is a good accessory, you can find used ones for actually reasonable prices.  

Oh yeah, might I add that this is the most accurate .45acp factory mass-produced handgun there IS.  I'm no marksman, but shooting groups like this makes me look like one.  The gun makes me look like a great shooter, thats how good it is!

Oh yeah, this is a TEN round group from 25 yards, from a rest.  Offhand is almost as good.

Link Posted: 6/25/2002 2:43:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, guys! The dealer has my dealer's FFL on file and one of the Tacticals reserved in my name. Now all I need to do is wait the two weeks or so for them to be back in stock.

az_larry, e-mail sent.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 4:45:38 PM EDT
[#5]
My buddy and I scoured the internet for over a month and found the same price you got---if they are any cheaper I haven't seen them.  Watch out for those supressors (sorry az_larry) I have read a lot about problems with them getting loose after a few shots...make sure you get a muzzle nut though!
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#6]
does anyone know where and how much the vortex flash hiders for them go for?
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 8:32:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
does anyone know where and how much the vortex flash hiders for them go for?

www.ccfa.com

$100, interesting toy, but not really worth the money in my opinion...
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 5:18:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Or, just get the real deal - Knight's model USP45.  

Sweet.  Get a can - you won't regret it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top