Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2002 8:41:19 AM EDT
Was at the local gun store (only have one) and I was looking at some firearms that he had for sale.  I'm not too familiar with prices on these guns, but I thought they were high.  Was also talking to him about getting into class 3.

Used AK-47 $650 (decent shape, new barrel)
I think I've seen them NIB for $300 somewhere.
M16 $9500
MP5 $18000
Full Auto AK-47 $9000
9mm Uzi - $4500

Is this guy way off or is this about the going rate?
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 8:47:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Well.. I bought a romanian SAR1 and SAR3 for 300 each NIB. As for the class 3's they sound about right.. maybe except for the uzi little high.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Well.. I bought a romanian SAR1 and SAR3 for 300 each NIB. As for the class 3's they sound about right.. maybe except for the uzi little high. But I don't look at Class 3's too much, since my CLEO won't sign off on them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#3]
from what i see on the net, the m16 and mp5 seem a bit high as well. i guess it does depend on the specs of each tohugh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top