Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 10:04:06 AM EDT
Been saving this post  for the Enfields...  While not that glamorous or pretty, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for them.  They represent a by gone era when the sun never set on the Empire and one of them is my online namesake...

enjoy!

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:38:26 PM EDT
[#1]
very nice.  i just sold my ishy.  i wish i had bigger hands so i could have done the super cool rapid fire technique with my thumb and middle finger.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#2]
[Breaker Morant] Rules, there are no rules.  We were out on the Velt, fighting the Boor as he fought us.  What rule did we apply sir? We applied rule .303.  We caught them and shot them APPLYING RULE .303 [Breaker Morant]

Nice rifles!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Real neat lay out, Enjoy them
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#4]
NIce pics!  Love the Enfields!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Harry Morant approves.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:24:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice layout. Welcome to rule .303 !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top