Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 7:56:35 AM EDT
Does anybody know of a dealer that has one in stock and will accept a credit card for payment. If you do please email me at [email protected]  Thanks JC
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Do not know of any dealer with them in stock in the local area or the State of Georgia. Of the 2 dealers that I deal with on a regular basis and trust (IE Do business with and dont really spout bull shit reguarly), say that the first shipments were for dealers who got the package deal. These are the packages where you get the first of the PS90's along with getting some of                        there whole product line. Just look around theres a lot of FN stuff up for sale for a decent price GENERALLY.

Of the 2 dealers I deal with 1 said around feb. march and the other said the did not know when he would get any in and both said if I found one and it was a good price buy it. And then bring it by for them to see.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:29:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Some people have been on waiting lists for over a year now.  You can always try a gunshow or auction site if you don't mind paying 2 or 3 times the retail cost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top