Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2015 7:22:05 PM EDT
Let's make this the official thread for aftermarket accessories for both the MPX and the MCX.

If you know of a company that is working to come up with different parts for these guns let us know by posting here.

I heard a rumor Midwest Industries is working on both keymod and standard picattiny rails for both guns.

Also Magpul is supposed to be working on replacement grips.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 9:21:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 9:25:15 PM EDT
[#2]
From a Sig employee.

I would love a quad rail. I have yet to do any keymod rails. All my AR rails are DD RIS's.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 10:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From a Sig employee.
View Quote

Is this the same person that said Badger was making charging handles?
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 10:57:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From a Sig employee.

I don't know because I don't know what employee said that about the charging handle.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

? The MPX and MCX use standard AR grips.

Where did you hear about MI making forearms?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's make this the official thread for aftermarket accessories for both the MPX and the MCX.

If you know of a company that is working to come up with different parts for these guns let us know by posting here.

I heard a rumor Midwest Industries is working on both keymod and standard picattiny rails for both guns.

I took my MCX safety off yesterday and saw that the part that puts tension on the upper extends past the lower and into the grip. The MCX pistol grip has a relief in it for that part. I don't think a standard AR grip will work
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:07:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I took my MCX safety off yesterday and saw that the part that puts tension on the upper extends past the lower and into the grip. The MCX pistol grip has a relief in it for that part. I don't think a standard AR grip will work
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I put a Magpul MOE Plus on mine and it works just fine.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 11:17:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can and it works just fine. I run K2's on my MCX and MPX.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 11:35:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Ah ok, excellent info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top