Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2005 5:10:41 PM EDT
I talked with Cobb today and it looks like it will be after the first before the uppers ship!  They need a new machinist or another any way what ever the excuse it will be after Christmas!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully b4 the new year. Im Hoping my BGA viper will be in next week. Waiting for a LH stock. They told me they should be in this week. I dont know how it is for you but this is worse that waiting for my form 4's to clear. Good luck!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#2]
BUT THE VIPER WILL BE WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:38:07 AM EDT
[#3]
When did you order?  I ordered mine the end of September and was told 3 months.  I didn't really expect it before the first of the year.

-Scott
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Still can't decide if I should register it or set the barrel back 0.050" so it will NOT "accept a 50BMG cartridge"

There was mention of Bluegrass deciding to produce a .50DTC version for the CA market (like EDM, and Serbu already are....)
If true, that would save you the trouble of developing your own wildcat...

Whatever you end up getting, once you have it, be sure to join the rest of the SoCal .50 shooters at Angeles Ranges the 3rd Sunday of every month!  Heck, even you haven't got the gun yet, come on out and try some of the others too!

.50DTC specs

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:48:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I talked to the crew @ BGA yesterday, and they PROMISED me that the lh stocks would be in at the begining of  next week. Im hoping to get this done soon. I paid for mine up front, and was told 8 weeks. Now at 16 weeks I find myself impatient. Dont get me wrong, these guys have been great to deal with (other than the delay). hoping to get this done soon.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:21:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I ordered and paid for my Cobb back in June or July and I was told 2.5 months. Finally the lowers ship Nov. 6th and then we are told a couple weeks. Then the update is a couple  more weeks. Oh yeah, Cobb doesn't tell us anything, I find out on forums when the new ship dates are. I am about ready to put them in the same category as Rob Arms when it comes to customer service.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top