Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2002 7:59:02 PM EDT
Well I took a finals study break tonight and went shooting after the sun went down.  We had a Glock 21c and an HK USP45 to compare.  We also shot a Beretta 92fs, a compensated AK, and a 14.5" preban AR with a phantom flash suppressor.  Except for the AK all ammo was PMC.  Both the .45's were blinding, espically the 21c, like two gysers of flame.  The USP had a massive flame ball also but it was out the front instead of the top and not nearly as blinding.  The Beretta looked like a picture the hubble space telescope would take and the fireball was smaller and not near as bright as either of the .45s.  The AK (shooting wolf) threw some interesting sparks but was not too bright.  The AR with phantom was amazing.  Our camera could not even take pictures with an 8 second shutter speed.  I will have to wait until a new moon and maybe then I will be able to capture it on film (or disc in this case).  The pictures are really neat.  If anyone can post them for me I will e-mail them to you in the next two days for all to enjoy.

Drew
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Me and my brother went shooting a few weeks ago.  I had my Bushy M4 with mini y and he had his bushy 16" A3 with just a regular bbl.. mine made some sparks and a little bit of flame but his was HUGE.. shooting winchester q3131a and some WOLF.. also shot a few tracers which I didn't even look thru the sights.. it was really cool.  We probably shot close to 500rds thru each gun.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 11:19:33 PM EDT
[#2]
You should see the sparks when green tip contacts
armor plate.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 11:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Exactly what Phantom were you using? I have a phantom on my M4 and I can see a little bit of flame at dusk. I wonder if the Phantom copies hide the flash just as good as the real deal?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top