Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 4:05:43 PM EDT
http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FG&Product_Code=HKFLSTO&Category_Code=HKA+HK91G3+STOCKS

Hmmmmm, looks like it would be pretty sweet on my 91.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, can't get past the "floridagunworks.com" part of the url.

Run away.

Now.

If you really need one of these things find some other dealer.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#2]
They are not G36 style stocks but UMP style stocks.  Don't know of the Florida Gunworks horror stories though...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FG&Product_Code=HKFLSTO&Category_Code=HKA+HK91G3+STOCKS

Hmmmmm, looks like it would be pretty sweet on my 91.  

These caopies can be had for half of that price at Sportsmand Guide!!

Heck, for that money you hac have the real thing, the B&T!!

Y
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#4]
B&T does NOT make a HK91 or HK 93 stock period.

This is a Choate stock, so therefore it must be brand new, I dont give a shit about how sells the thing but that is the link I found when I was trying to find some black target forearms for my 91 which is a about as sacrce as a honest politian right now.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:51:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

This is a Choate stock, so therefore it must be brand new, I dont give a shit about how sells the thing but that is the link I found when I was trying to find some black target forearms for my 91 which is a about as sacrce as a honest politian right now.  

B&T had a Stock on a 93 at SHOT SHOW!! I saw it, I was there!!

Are you sure this is a Choate??

I'll be doing some work for Choate, I can call Fred tomorrow and ask him, but this soes not look like anything Choate Makes, at least they didn't have them at SHOT!!  This might be in the next batch of Choate products coming up!!  I'll call Fred in the AM!!

BTW, this price is waay to high!!

Get it directly from Choate!! They are good folks!!

http://www.riflestock.com/index.cfm
Y
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:14:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Bah, stupid Florida Gun Works.

That's not a G36 style stock, that's a UMP style stock.

G36 Stock:  

UMP Stock:  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:43:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll pass, and not just because of FGW.  

But because it's the same Korean POS that SG sells. Several people on various boards have purchased them only to send them back in disgust.

YMMV
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:46:01 AM EDT
[#8]
But they said Choate is making it which i could believe as a new product like the new SOPMOD buttstock they just came out with.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#9]
sure they(B&T) do........I have one, same one fits a HK93/33, HK94/Mp5...........

whats a black target forend?

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:32:19 AM EDT
[#10]
The wide style forearm that HK made, its techically called a Target forearm

HK91s have to push pins, so the B&T wont fit
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:46:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
sure they(B&T) do........I have one, same one fits a HK93/33, HK94/Mp5...........

Quoted:

+1

I have one too . . .

Look before you leap
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#12]
I've heard many, many different thoughts on the B&T stock and wether or not it "fits" the HK93/33/53.

The bottom line is it DOES "fit" all of these weapons but, and it's a BIG but... B&T does not list this buttstock for use with the 93/33/53 series, period, and I don't give a flip what DSA says about it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#13]
If a 93 has a single pushpin rear then it will fit, but the 91 series has a twin push pin design and the B&T WILL NOT FIT PERIOD.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:02:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I thought it was called a "tropical" forarm

I can't see HK calling it a target forarm....the only real target HK91/G3 is the PSG-1 and I thought it came out much latter than the wide/tropical/target forarm. I also thought that the wide forarm was 1st used on the HK33/93.......then made for  the 91/G3....but I may be wrong......I have been reading too much ;)

Quoted:
The wide style forearm that HK made, its techically called a Target forearm

HK91s have to push pins, so the B&T wont fit

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top